Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, June 11, 2011


Supplies:

ScrapKit- "Harley Queen" by Broken Dream Scrapz available at I Got Lucky Skraps here

Tube of choice- I'm using the beautiful work of Ted Hammond available at CDO. You must have a valid license to use this artwork.

Template- Template110 from Scraps of Enchantment here

Font of choice

Word art of choice or use mine here

Plug Ins- Penta.com>jeans, Xero>fritillary

Here we go :)

Open the template, ctrl+D and delete the original
Delete GreyRectangle layer, GreyStrip, ShapeBottom, ShapeTop

Highlight Circle 1
selections>select all>float>defloat
add a new raster layer
flood fill with a color or gradient of choice
Apply penta.com>jeans, settings of your choice

Select Circle 2
xero>fritillary:


Select Circle 3
Adjust>add noise around 50%

Select Circle 4
selections>float>defloat
add new raster layer
flood fill with color or gradient of choice
effects>artistic>halftone:


Select Black Rectangle
selections>float>defloat
c/p Paper 1 onto canvas
Selections>invert
hit delete on paper layer
deselect

Select Rounded Rectangle
select>float>defloat
c/p Paper 8 onto canvas
selections>invert
hit  delete on paper layer
deselect

highlight frame layer
adjust>add noise around 50%

Add tube of choice
duplicate
on top tube layer:
Adjust>gaussian blur at 3
blend mode at soft light
Drop Shadow bottom tube layer

Now decorate your tube with elements from the kit.
Don't forget to add drop shadows :)
I used:
38
51
54
4
14
36
26
24

Now add your word art if you choose to use it.

Crop and resize your tag.
Add license and copyright info.
Add name and any text you want.
Merge, save, enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions or would like me to post your result, please email me- mailto:banans_68@yahoo.com



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me