Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, July 27, 2012
Supplies:
Kit- Sweet Seduction by Gimptastic Scraps. Visit her blog here to grab this stunning kit! 
Tube- This tube was created by Zindy Nielsen as an exclusive for Dreamscape Imaging when it was open. You can find more of Zindy's work here.  
Font- Respective Slanted or font of choice
Photoshop CS or program of choice

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 800x800, transparent background.
Place frame 5 in center of canvas, and paper of choice (I used paper 3) behind it.
With your frame layer active, click inside of it using the Magic Wand Tool (W).
Select>Modify>Expand by 5px. Select>Inverse.
Make the paper layer active and hit delete. That should get rid of any excess paper around the frame. 
Center the Lace element behind the frame and paper, so it peeks around the edges. I used that instead of using a mask :)
Place the Flower Scatter above your frame layer, in the center. Resize if needed.
From bottom to top, place the following elements. 
Amy's kits are perfect for taggers, so not much resizing is needed :)
Mirror
bath tub
vase
pillow
gift 1
heart
sparkle
Now place your tube in the center, as the top layer.
Add drop shadows to tube and elements- not the sparkles though.
(To apply a drop shadow, double click the layer to bring up the Layer Styles box)
Using the Rectangle Marquee Tool (M), draw a selection around the entire tag, slightly smaller than the canvas. 
Image>Crop-this will get rid of any stray pixels/drop shadows. 
Image>Resize Image- size it down if needed.

Add copyright and license info.
Add name and any other text.
Merge, save, enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me (bananas_68@yahoo.com) or friend me on Facebook (link is on the left of blog)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me