Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, August 21, 2012
With the move and new baby, I have gotten waaaayyy behind in posting tags my CT make. So I'm going to upload in batches when I get time :o) Make sure to stop by their blogs and follow them to stay up to date with all their newest goodies!!!

Darkside by Jazzed Up Junk
Sorrowful You by Sugar Coated Tags N Tut

Red, White and Black by Jazzed Up Junk
Sophisticated Burlesque by Tutz by Baby Dragon
Attitude by Amy from Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts
Subtle Blush by Manipulated by Magik
2 Cute 2 Spook by Sugar Coated Tags N Tuts
Far Away by Jazzed Up Junk
Beach Bum by Krazy Tagger Grrl Designs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me