Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, August 18, 2012
I have a new back to school kit ready to be played with!!! I just couldn't do a regular back to school kit...I had to have fun with it :D Hope you enjoy it!! You can find this great taggers kit at SATCThe PSP Project and PFD f :o) Thanks!!!
School Hottie by BKC Designs here
School Hottie by Sugar Coated Tags N Tuts here
School Hottie by Precious Beauties here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me