Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, December 17, 2012
I just love Eugene Rzhevskii's and when I saw his latest Christmas girl I just had to have her! I made myself a timeline banner with her, and some of his other tubes. You can find his work at PicsForDesign here. Eugene's work should not be used without a license. Hope you like!

The kit I used for this banner is Bright & Beautiful Xmas by A Taggers Scrap here
The template I used is from Millie's PSP Madness here

*click banner to view larger*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me