Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, December 29, 2012
Winter Woods by Gimptastic Scraps is a great kit for your winter taggies!! Visit her blog here to find out where you can get it :) I have some extras using the kit, featuring an exclusive tube by Ellie Milk, which is available at PFD. 

Click tags to view full size, then save to your computer. Please upload these tags to your own photo hosting account. Do not alter, resize, add names or claim as your own. Thanks and enjoy!







1 comment:

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me