Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, February 9, 2013
First, I'm happy to say I've joined the CT of Abstract Creations :) You can find her fab kits exclusively at Creative Design Outlet. Thanks for having me Abs!!! The first kit I chose to work with is called Serenity. I love a good black and red kit, and this one jam packed with goodness!! Make sure to check it out :o)

The first tag I made with Serenity is using a sexy tube by Amy Matthews. You can find her work at CDO here. You need a valid license to use this tube, and it must be purchased from the store.
The second tag was made using the work of Alex Prihodko. You can find his work at Pics For Design. Again, please purchase his artwork and have a valid license prior to using it.
And here are a few snags from both tags. These are not to be altered in any way. This means no adding names, sayings, elements or resizing. Just click to view full size, then save to your computer. Thanks and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Love your work you make awesome tags. Snagging a few thank you ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big fan of your tags they are beautiful. Snagging a few thank you ~Lori

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me