Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, February 2, 2013
I played with this crazy fun kit by Soxsational Scraps called Toxic Biatch, and made some extras for you all to snag :) Visit Soxie's blog here for info on where you can get this great kit. 
The artwork is by Barbara Jensen and you can find it here.

These extras are not to be altered in any way or resized. Thanks and enjoy :o)
*click to view full size*



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me