Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Supplies:
Kit- Love Like Winter by Gimptastic Scraps. You can find this stunning kit exclusively at The PSP Project here
Tube- Love Like Winter by Eos Sparks. This tube can also be purchased at The PSP Project. You need a valid license to use it. Find it here
*Bundle up on the kit and tube and save money*
Font of choice
Photoshop CS5 or program of choice
I'm on a Mac so when I use Command you may need to use Ctrl.

Here we go, this will be super easy :)

Command+N to open a new canvas 650x650, transparent background.
Add elements from the kit to your tag, arranging and resizing as you go along.
To resize, Edit>Free Transform. Click the chain link between the W & H boxes to maintain aspect ratio. Then drag from one of the corners until you get the size you want. 
From bottom to top add the following:
(refer to my tag for placement)
leaf (Command+J to duplicate, rotate using Free Transform)
moon
tree
screen
parchment piece
bird scatter
handprint (duplicate x2, rotate)
flag
candles (duplicate)
blood
coin
bowl 
goblet
crow
Add your tube above the bowl layer. 
Add drop shadows to your elements and tube by double clicking the layers in the layer palette to bring up Layer Styles. Click Drop Shadow and adjust to your liking.
Add name. Filter>Noise>Add Noise about 25%.
Layer Styles- add a 2px stroke to the name.
Add tube copyright and license info. 
Image>Trim>Transparent pixels to crop out any extra space.
Merge and save as PNG. 

Thanks for trying out my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me (bananas_68@yahoo.com) or friend me on facebook!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me