Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, August 9, 2013
Who said geeks weren't sexy? Not me!! Dress up those school girl tubes with this great new kit...my own little spin on the back to school theme :) This kit has 62 elements, 11 papers and is tagger sized. Personal use only, please do not share!
You can find this kit at any of my stores.
Don't forget, I'm 30% off this month!!!!
Here is a tag I made with the kit...please do not snag or copy, it is a one of a kind :)
You can find this great tube here.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me