Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, November 1, 2014
Hi everyone, I have two new kits available for purchase :) Hope you enjoy them! 

The first one is available exclusively at CDO, and is called Morning Frost. I thought this palette was a nice fun change from the usual winter kits, and can be paired with loads of different tubes! Personal use only, please don't share. Get it here

The second one is a great winter themed kit for those snowy tags. I hope the blues, browns, and greens in it offer some great inspiration and bring you lots of tagging fun. Personal use only, please don't share. You can get this kit at Pics For Design, The PSP Project, Designer Scraps, and Digital Chaos




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me