Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, November 10, 2014
Snowy Kiss Goodnight is a gorgeous winter kit with lots of tagging options. With its black, white, greys and pops of red, it will fit a number of themes and tubes. This kit is for personal use only. It is tagger sized with 75 non-duplicated elements, 5 frames, 3 wordarts and 10 papers.  You can find it at Digital Chaos, Designer Scraps, The PSP Project, and Pics For Design. Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me