Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Supplies:

Kit- "Summers Candy" by DarkMoon's Dream. This stunning kit is available at Lollipops N Gumdrops here. Just love the colors in it!!

Tube- I'm using the awesome artwork of Zebrush, available at PFD. You must have a valid license to use this artwork.

Mask- WSL_Mask65 here

Template- Lola Wants by Leigha Blessings here

Font- Fontastique, a FTU font here

Here we go :)

Open your template. Ctrl+D, delete original
Delete Raster 8 through 13

C/p papers of choice onto each template layer
The way I do this:
highlight template layer
Selections>select all>float>defloat
resize paper, c/p onto canvas
selections>invert
hit delete on keyboard, deselect

This is what I used:
Raster 2- pp10
Raster 5- pp04
Raster 3- pp07 - add noise
Raster 6- pp02
Raster 4- pp07 - add noise
Raster 7- pp03 - add noise

c/p tube of choice onto canvas
duplicate
on top layer:
adjust>blur>gaussian blur @ 3
change blend mode to soft light
drop shadow bottom tube layer

add some elements to your tag
dropshadow as you go:
flower 07- duplicate, resize, flip
glass
hearts
bow 02
candy 05
butterfly 01
candy 02

now crop and resize
add copyright and license info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions or would like me to post your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com




1 comment:

  1. Thank you sooooooo much for this gorgeous tag, hun :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me