Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Supplies-

Kit of choice- "Yee Haw Baby!" by Shani at Wicked Princess Scraps here. This kit is different than most western kits you'll find. It has several painted elements, horses, unique frames..it was very hard to choose what to use!!!

Tube- Once again, I'm using the awesome work of Keith Garvey. I purchased this tube when he was at MPT, but you can now find him at PTE. You must have a valid license to use this work.

Mask- MC_Mask1 here

Font- Nashville, a FTU font here

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 750x750
c/p pp2 onto canvas
Layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group
use your raster deform tool and stretch it
so it's wider than it is tall

c/p cardboardstampframe
move to left of canvas
duplicate, mirror
place frames side by side and merge down

c/p tube of choice onto canvas
resize a bit if needed
duplicate, and move one copy below frame layer
X out the top copy
select the bottom copy
using your eraser tool, get rid of the bottom of the tube layer
now unhide the top copy and select it
erase any bits you don't want seen
add dropshadow to bottom tube layer
now it should appear she is coming out the frame :)

Using your magic wand tool, click inside the other side of the frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p close up of tube and position inside the selection
selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard, deselect
move below the frame layer

Now decorate your tag with elements. I used:
grasspatch-duplicate/mirror
wheel
cacti2
cowgirls
lightrope
milkcan
sheriffbadge
hat

crop and resize your tag
add copyright and license info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me