Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012
While I have been getting settled in Japan, my amazing CT have been hard at work making stunning tags and goodies!!! Check out their blogs and make sure to follow them so you don't miss out on anything..they are a talented bunch :D

Spring Fae by BabyDragon here
Urban Glam by Sugar Coated Tags N Tuts here
(kit coming soon to PTE)
Sizzlin' Summer by Manipulated by Magik here
And a freebie Cluster frame by Amy of ALGT here
Sarah's Tags N Things made me this beautiful tag using my Summer Breeze kit, and wrote up a tut here. Thanks girl!!!


And today I checked my Facebook and found this awesome present waiting for me!! Cindy won a kit of choice from PTE, and chose my Ladybug Garden kit :D She made me this stunning tag and I just had to show it off!! Thanks so much!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me