Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, January 9, 2013
My amazing Creative Team has been hard at work to give you tuts, tags and snags for inspiration. I am trying to stay on top of posting their beautiful creations, and hope to do a better job keeping up this year lol. Below are some links to what they've been up to so far this year...make sure to go by their blogs and follow them so you don't miss out on future goodies!!

Autumn Fairy- tut by Brulicious Designs here
Missing You- tut by Bru here
Just Be Goth- tut by Tragedy here
Punkified- tut by Leah here
Do Not Enter- tut by Amy here
Purgatory- tut by Bru here
Facebook timeline snag by Leah here
The Crow's Song- tut by Tragedy here
Memories- tut by Amy here
Mistress of the Night- Snags by Shani here
And here are some beautiful banners that were made for me, please do not snag these-
Made by Shani with my Punk You kit
Made by Beth Ann with my Breathe Me kit
Made by Shani with my Vamp/Goth kit
Made by Kandi with my Love to Love kit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me