Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, January 10, 2013
Stop by Pics For Design and pick up this hottie from VeryMany!! She's only $1 and comes with various layers for lots of tagging options. Be sure to check out all of the other great artists and designers while you are there!!!

I was going to tut up this tag, but seems I deleted the screen shots with my settings, and never wrote them down :/ I'll do better next time, I swear lol!!!!
*click tag to view full size*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me