Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, June 6, 2013
Zlata Ma has been hard at work making some gorgeous summer tubes, like this one which you can find at Pics For Design. I made this fun banner with the tube...I was going to tut it up for you all but I took too long and forgot what I did lol. Story of my life!!! So here are some extras instead :)

Please do not alter, resize, add elements or names to these tags. Click to view full size, and save to your computer. You will need to upload to your own photo hosting site for the animation. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me