Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here


 photo securedownload.gif

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

Powered by Blogger.

My Personal CT


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo KiyaDesignBLschn.gif
 photo TonyasTemptationsvi-vi.gif
 photo BKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1.gif

 photo IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi.gif
 photo AAblinkie.gif

Follow Me

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Some Extras :)

Have you checked out the fab kits from Abstract Creations that are available exclusively at CDO? I had a play with one of them, IB-PinupToons-147-2 and made a set of extras for you all to snag!! Go visit Abstract's section of the store here today and stock up on some goodies :)

Please do not alter, resize, add names or elements to these tags. Just click to view full size then save to your computer. Thanks and enjoy!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

My Blinkies

 photo Tashablinkieballoon.gif  photo tashasblinkie.gif  photo tashablinkie.gif  photo tashahalloweenblinkie.gif

I Get Creative For


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo TSCTBlinkie_byCCO4.gif

Leave me some love

Blog Archive