Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here


 photo securedownload.gif

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

Powered by Blogger.

My Personal CT


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo KiyaDesignBLschn.gif
 photo TonyasTemptationsvi-vi.gif
 photo BKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1.gif

 photo IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi.gif
 photo AAblinkie.gif

Follow Me

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Sox is Getting Physical- Tag Show Off


If you're looking for a fun, unique way to track your weight loss, or just something a little different to tag, then Soxsational Scraps has just the kit for you!!! Sox is Getting Physical is chock full of bright colors and fun elements for your tagging pleasure :) I paired the kit with a tube by Elias Chatzoudis, but this kit has enough elements that it can be used on its own numerous times!!! Check out Soxie's blog here for more info on where you can find this great kit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

My Blinkies

 photo Tashablinkieballoon.gif  photo tashasblinkie.gif  photo tashablinkie.gif  photo tashahalloweenblinkie.gif

I Get Creative For


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo TSCTBlinkie_byCCO4.gif

Leave me some love

Blog Archive