Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, November 23, 2013
Hey all :) I have a new winter in stores tonight. Winter Blush is a beautiful, snowy kit with shades of pale pinks and greys. This kit comes with 65 non-duplicated elements and 9 gorgeous papers. Hope you enjoy! 
You can find this kit in tagger sized at all my stores- Pics For Design, The PSP Project, Digital Chaos, Designer Scraps
You can find this kit full size at Designer Scraps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me