Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here


 photo securedownload.gif

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

Powered by Blogger.

My Personal CT


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo KiyaDesignBLschn.gif
 photo TonyasTemptationsvi-vi.gif
 photo BKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1.gif

 photo IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi.gif
 photo AAblinkie.gif

Follow Me

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Flash Sale!!!

Let's see who pays attention ;o)

I'm having a flash sale!!! 
The first 10 people to buy $5 or more from my store at The PSP Project can enter TP50off5 for a 50% discount!!!!

This is only at The PSP Project, and can only be applied to kits from my part of the store!! If you want to purchase from others, please do so after you have checked out using my coupon. Must have $5 worth of my kits in your cart for the coupon to work :) 

So what are you waiting for?? Head on over and take advantage of this great special!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

My Blinkies

 photo Tashablinkieballoon.gif  photo tashasblinkie.gif  photo tashablinkie.gif  photo tashahalloweenblinkie.gif

I Get Creative For


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo TSCTBlinkie_byCCO4.gif

Leave me some love

Blog Archive