Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here


 photo securedownload.gif

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

Powered by Blogger.

My Personal CT


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo KiyaDesignBLschn.gif
 photo TonyasTemptationsvi-vi.gif
 photo BKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1.gif

 photo IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi.gif
 photo AAblinkie.gif

Follow Me

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Valentine's Day Party- New kit!

Hey blog fans!! Well, I'm always wanting to learn and try new things so decided to try a mainly scripted kind of kit! I usually use the more realistic type of elements when making kits, but wanted to give this other technique a whirl :) 

Valentine's Day Party is a cute, fun kit to give those lovey dovey tags a little bit of oomph!! It's tagger sized, personal use only. You can find it in all of my stores ^_^ Hope you enjoy..and let me know if you like this style from me..I'll try some more if so :)

1 comment:

Translate

My Blinkies

 photo Tashablinkieballoon.gif  photo tashasblinkie.gif  photo tashablinkie.gif  photo tashahalloweenblinkie.gif

I Get Creative For


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo TSCTBlinkie_byCCO4.gif

Leave me some love

Blog Archive