Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Hi everyone! Here's the 4th installment in the Birthstone Series I'm doing with Gimptastic Scraps. This gorgeous mini kit represents Diamond, with shades of grey and a splash of pink, since diamond's are a girl's best friend ;) This tagger sized kit has 35 elements and 5 papers, and is for personal use only.
You can find my Birthstone Series kits in all of my stores listed on the left of my blog.
Hope you enjoy!!

Hop on over to here to check out details on Amy's part of the series!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me