Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, April 6, 2014
I played with Skullz and Lollipopz by Abstract Creations and have two sets of snags for you all. This fun, colorful kit is great fun to play with! Follow Abstract Creations on Facebook to stay up to date on all her new products, and see where she sells!

First up, I used a fun, multi-layered tube by FourXDesigns called Asian Pop. This gorgeous tubes comes with 13 layers for you to play with!!

Here are some extras. Click to view full size, then right-click and save to your computer. Do not alter these tags in any way at all.




Next, I used a tube by Di_Halim at PicsForDesign called Miranda. This is another multi-layered tube, giving you loads of options for one price!


Again, here are some snags for you all to use as-is :)








0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me