Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, September 7, 2014
This latest installment in the Birthstone Series will make you think of things that sparkle in the night, just like the beautiful, twinkling blue of the Sapphire jewel. This kit is tagger sized, and for personal use only.


And be sure to visit Amy here for info on where you can find her part of this series!

4 comments:

  1. Yippee! I've been waiting on your Sapphire kit! Which birthstone will you be using for October?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy it! We'll be doing Pink Tourmaline for Oct :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonya will be happy! LOL! As soon as I find some mojo, I'll make & send you a Sapphire tag by pm on the CM forum!

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me