Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here


 photo securedownload.gif

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

Powered by Blogger.

My Personal CT


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo KiyaDesignBLschn.gif
 photo TonyasTemptationsvi-vi.gif
 photo BKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1.gif

 photo IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi.gif
 photo AAblinkie.gif

Follow Me

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

FTU Facebook timeline cover

I made this free to use Facebook timeline cover using a beautiful kit by Farrah's Designer Scraps called Muscular Dystrophy. You can find the kit here at Designer Scraps. 

The cover can be picked up at Designer Scraps as well. Find it here.
The cover has a transparent space where you can pop a photo or tube in. Please don't claim as your own or erase any of my credits.


1 comment:

  1. So thoughtful of you to do a timeline for this worthy cause and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

My Blinkies

 photo Tashablinkieballoon.gif  photo tashasblinkie.gif  photo tashablinkie.gif  photo tashahalloweenblinkie.gif

I Get Creative For


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo TSCTBlinkie_byCCO4.gif

Leave me some love

Blog Archive