Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, November 25, 2016
The glitz of the holiday season is upon - looking at all the sparkling decorations is sometimes the highlight of the season as it just seems to amplify the joy people feel around their family and friends.  This kit gives lots of sparkle and joy in beautifully bright colors, helping to ensure a holly jolly time.


You can purchase this kit of Tasha's here at CDO.

........................CT Creations........................


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me