Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, November 3, 2016
Tasha has a stunning new kit out that matches this month's bonus tube at CDO by Alena Lazareva and she is so amazing.  The simple elegance of a floral garden, the fresh signs of spring or summer arriving, enjoy happy memories of butterfly waltzes as you play with this beautiful scrapkit.


You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.

.................CT Creations.................


Timeline by Sandra



Tag & matching wallpaper by Sarah



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me