Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, January 7, 2017
Love is in the air and it is time to make those adorable Valentines creations that show just a little extra love into them and so Tasha has re-released one of her adorable kits called Dotty for You, which was previously available elsewhere.  Let the love glow and heart show in your creations with this must-have kit that you will be just dotty for!


You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.

.....................CT Creations.....................

Tag by Kiya
Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here

Tutorial by Belinda here on her blog


Tag by Sarah




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me