Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, January 16, 2017
Tasha has a brand new kit out to match this month's adorable bonus tube by Karen Middleton - the picture of the sweetest kitty curled up in the springtime sunshine for a warm nap.  Is there anything that is more the feeling of peace than hearing the purr of a kitty to soothe your troubles?  Let this fun kit take you to warm weather and sunshine!


You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.

........................CT Creations........................

Timeline set by Tonya



PTU Tutorial by Belinda here on her blog


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me