Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Tasha has a new and adorable and fun Halloween kit that she made to match a tube by Elias Chatzoudis.  Of course you can use this kit with any artist though.  The witch is in, and she's mixing up her magical potions and she is ready for her favorite night of the year ........ Halloween!!!!  Be ready she is full of tricks and treats.

You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.


....................CT Creations....................
Tag by Sarah




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me