Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, October 15, 2018
Tasha has a newly released kit at CDO, to match last month's bonus for Ken Morton - a super cute pirate themed with just a touch of autumn is just perfect for your tagging needs, but ahoy matey watch for the secret treasures this kit unleashes.

You can purchase this adorable kit here at CDO.


.........................CT Creations.........................

PTU tutorial by Irish Princess Designs on her blog here

Tag by Staci




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me