Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, March 21, 2011


Supplies:
Scrapkit: "Creamery" by Jo at A Taggers Scrap.
Mask: WSL_Mask223 from weescotslass here
Tube of choice: I used Lorenzo DiMauro, a PTU artist found at PTE.
 Do not use his work without the proper license!
Font: Scriptina
Plug ins: Mura Meister Copies

Here we go!

Open a canvas 700x700
Open paper 2
Layers>New mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

Open Leaves1. Resize
Duplicate, mirror
Open and resize a few flowers
place on the leaves

Open button 2. Resize 75%
Mura Meister>copies- Encircle
Default settings, change the number to 17

Use magic wand, click inside frame
Selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p paper 23. Selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard. deselect

Open tube. Duplicate. Move one copy under frame.
Using eraser tool, erase the bottom of both tube layers
so it appears the tube is coming out the frame.
Drop shadow bottom  tube layer

Open basket. resize 60%. Move below tube layers.
Open and resize a few flowers to place "in" basket.
I used flower 1- 25%
flower 5- 30%
and duplicated them a few times

Crop tag, merge and resize if needed.
Add copyright, license and name
Save and enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like me to post your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me