Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2011
I've received a blog award!!! Rhondye from "The Mystery of Me" gave me this award a little while ago, and I totally forgot to post it and do it!! I swear pregnancy brain never left me..just turned into mommy brain and it's here to stay, lol. Thank you so much for the award Rhondye!!!!




Pass the award to 15 bloggers (click on the names)
Amy & Leah's Gimptastic TutsSarah's Tags N ThingsLeather and Lace TutsWicked Princess ScrapsBrulicious DesignsCrafted by GinaThe Brutal Designs • Deadly Desire TagzBreena's Hot SpotA Taggers ScrapHorsePlay's PastureOmneya's WorldJust FiHugahav's Haven • Alikas Scraps

Share seven random things about myself
1. I'm the middle child
2. I never leave the house without make up
3. I'm addicted to reality TV, lol
4. I love to cook!! But I'm a horrible, horrible baker, lol
5. I'm an Air Force brat turned Air Force wife!!
6. I like to drive fast :)
7. I love to dance! 


Answer the following questions
Favorite color:  blue
Favorite song:  oh, it totally depends on my mood!! One of my all time favorites is "If This World Were Mine" by Luther Vandross and Cheryl Lyn. I just love to sing (badly) to it!!
Favorite dessert: banana pudding
Biggest pet peeve:  close minded people
When you are upset, you:  PSP while I eat or listen to music
Your favorite pet:  dog
Black or white: Black
Biggest Fear: something happening to my baby love, my son Trent
Best feature: my eyes :)
Everyday attitude:  never put off tomorrow what you can do the day after...lmao.
What is perfection:  a fresh from the oven brownie with vanilla bean ice cream and a cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows
Guilty pleasure:  wine!!!!! but after one glass the guilt goes away,lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me