Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, August 21, 2011


Supplies:

Kit- "Girls Rock" by Digital Indulgence at Twilight Scraps here

Tube- I'm using a tube by Pavel Lagutin at PFD. You must purchase this tube and have a valid license to use this artwork.

Font of choice

Here we go :)

Open a new image 650x650

c/p frame 3 onto canvas
using your magic wand tool, click inside the frame
selections>select all>float>defloat
modify>expand by 5
c/p paper 7 under frame
selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard
c/p close up of tube under frame
hit delete on your keyboard
deselect
change blend mode of tube. I used hard light, opacity 82

Now open frame 2
add paper 15 using the method above

Decorate your tag with elements.
I used:
stitches 1
stitches 3
paint stroke 2
paint stroke 3
wordart path 1
abstract heart 2
felt heart 2
paperclip 3
paper tag 2
glass chrome brad 4
chrome tag

Add main tube of choice
add drop shadows to elements, frames and tube

crop and resize tag
add license and copyright info
add name and any text of choice
merge, save, enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me