Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, August 8, 2011
Amy from Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts has 2 new tuts featuring products from yours truly..ME!! lol. Both those girls have a lot of talent, and I'm just honored to have either of them work with my stuff :)

First is "For the Love of Goth", using one of my templates. You can find the tut here.


And the other is "Summer Fun" which uses my FTU kit by the same name :) You can find the tut here



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me