Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Supplies-

Kit: "November Harvest" by Gina's Gems Scraps. This kit is available at Twilight Scraps here
Tube: I'm using the work of Ismael Rac available for purchase here. You must have a valid license to use his work.
Mask: WSL_Mask61 here
Font of choice

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 650x650
c/p paper 33 onto canvas
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group. 
duplicate and merge mask layers

c/p wordart onto canvas
place tube of choice behind wordart
From the bottom to top c/p and resize the following-
leaves deco 2
felt flower
branch 2
branch 3
botanical flower
hortensia 5
scarecrow
pumpkin 1
pumpkin 2
beaded rope bow
quilted turkey 2 
sunflower 5
sunflower 4
candle arrangement 2
apple

crop and resize tag
add copyright and license info
add name and any text
sharpen and drop shadow elements
merge, save, enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions, or would like to show me your result, feel free to email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me