Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Supplies-

Kit- "Dark Night of the Witch" by Jo at A Taggers Scrap. This kit is crawling with creepy, gothy, dark goodness! Thanks for the letting me work with it Jo! Visit her blog here to find where you can get it.
Font- Pristina, a FTU font here
I'm also using a quote by Arthur Cleveland Coxe
Animation Shop
..that's it, lol

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 650x650, flood fill with white
I'm just going to go from bottom to top-
c/p the following elements to your canvas
resize and drop shadow as you go along-
worn parchment
cemetery entrance
dead grass- duplicate/mirror
tree 2
tombstone 3- duplicate/mirror/resize
obelisk-duplicate/mirror/resize
tombstone 2
tombstone 4
cobweb
tombstone 5
pumpkin cluster
rat
raven 
skullstack
ghost 4

crop and resize tag
add copyright info
add license info if you used a tube
add name and any additional text

If you aren't going to animate, delete white background and save as PNG

To animate:
Close off the layer with your ghost
copy merged, and paste as a new animation layer in AS
Back to PSP. Open up your ghost layer
copy merged, and paste after current frame in AS
Back to PSP. Close your ghost layer
copy merged, and paste after current frame in AS
So in AS you should have 3 frames:
frame 1- no ghost
frame 2- with ghost
frame 3- no ghost

Highlight frame 1 
Effects>Insert Image Transition

Highlight frame 15, apply same transition
You should now have a total of 29 frames
Highlight frame 15
animation>frame properties>display time 40
View your animation. If happy, save as GIF and enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me