Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Supplies-

Kit- I'm using a gorgeous new kit called "Breakfast at Tiffanys". The colors in this kit are absolutely stunning. Visit her blog here for details on where you can purchase it!

Tube- Robert Alvarado available at PTE. I bought this tube while he was still with MPT. You must purchase this tube and have a valid license to use it

Font- Miodrag, a FTU font

GIMP- a ftu program, or your program of choice

Here we go :)

First open a new canvas 750x750

File-Open As Layers- Frame2
position in center of canvas
Open paper 18, Layer-scale layer
scale about 70%, make sure chain is linked so it stays in proportion
Add alpha channel to paper layer
Using your fuzzy select tool, click inside frame
Select-Grow about 5 pixels
Select-invert, highlight paper layer
Edit-clear, or hit delete on keyboard
Add tube close up above paper layer
hit delete on keyboard
Change blend mode to Screen, opacity 85
Select-none

Add tube of choice to canvas
Duplicate tube layer
on top tube layer-
Filters-blur-gaussian blur, radius 5
change blend mode to Screen, opacity 40
drop shadow bottom tube layer

Now add elements to your tag-
floor- scale layer 75%
wrap
flowers3- scale 70%
box
butterfly2- rotate 35, scale 80%
glass
lounge
box3- scale 75%
lotus

scale and crop image
add drop shadows where needed
add license and copyright info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy!!

Thanks for trying my tut! If you have any questions, or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me