Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, February 20, 2012

I have a brand new kit in stores, ready to be played with!! This cute underwater themed kit is a great compliment to your mermaid tubes, and was made to coordinate with Candy Splash by Irmino Pin-oops, available at SATC. Splash! has 46 elements, 13 papers 800x800 and is tagger sized. You can pick it up at SATC and PFD

Here are some tags made with the kit-
Under the Sea, a tut by Amy here
Letters in the Sand, a tut by Tragedy here
Underwater Dream, a tut by me here :)

Splash, a tut by Leah here
A cluster frame by Amy here





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me