Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012
My CT girls have been hard at work getting you some goodies!!! You ladies rock!

First is a tut by Leah using Splash! here
Next is  a FTU tut using The Goodies Garden by Tragedy here
Some cluster frames using G Gurl Swag by Amy here
Some cluster frames using Splash! by Amy here
Some snags using Party Rock by Wicked Princess here
Some snags and tags using Totally Rad by Karra here
And Karra did some more tags with my FTU Denim Days collab here

I think that's everything!! Go visit their blogs and have fun!!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me