Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, July 5, 2013
Hey all! Tonight I have some CT tags to share :) I used 1 stunning, multi-layered tube by Di_Halim which you can find at PicsForDesign here and paired it with the always amazing work of Gimptastic Scraps
The first tag is made using a FTU July 4th kit called Patriotic Picnic which you can find here
The second tag is using a stunning kit called I Dream of Genie which you can find here

I have some extras of this tag which you can snag by clicking to make full size, then just right-click and save to your computer. Please do not alter, resize, add names or elements to these tags. Thank you and hope you enjoy :)





1 comment:

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me