Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, July 7, 2013
Supplies:
Kit- Violeta by A Taggers Scrap. Find where you can get this gorgeous kit by visiting her blog here
Tube- This was a pre-paid project by Di_Halim at Pics For Design. You can still get it by joining their exclusive club here, or find other tubes by Di_Halim here
Photoshop CS5 or program of choice
I'm on a Mac so when I use Command you may need to use Ctrl

Here we go :)

Command+N and open a new canvas 650x650, transparent background.
Place frame 5 on canvas. Position paper 2 below it. With your frame layer active, click inside it using the magic wand tool. Select>Modify>Expand by 5 px. Select>Inverse.
With your paper layer active, hit delete on your keyboard. Add tube close up above paper layer.
Right click tube and Create Clipping Mask. Blend mode Luminosity, Opacity 20%.
Repeat these steps with the door from the kit and paper 3. 
Add your tube and Command+J to duplicate. On top tube:
Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur 3px. Blend mode Screen, Opacity 20%. This should add a nice soft glow to her. Make sure to only add your drop shadow to the bottom tube copy.
Now decorate your tag with any of the lovely elements from the kit.
From bottom to top I used:
screen
stars
flower 1
leaves 5
leaves 2
tub
dragonfly
petal scatter
birdhouse
candle
ribbon 2
flowers 3
gem 3
gem 1
teddy 
sparkles 2
teddy
flower 3
button
With your Rectangular Marquee Tool (m), draw out a selection around the entire
tag, just slight smaller than the canvas. Image>Crop.
This will get rid of any stray pixels or drop shadows you don't see.
Image>Trim>Top Left Pixel Corner to remove the excess space.
Add your license and copyright info to the tag.
Add name and any other text of choice.
Merge, save as PNG and enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me (bananas_68@yahoo.com) or friend me on facebook (badge on left of blog)!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me