Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Two kits released in one week?? Someone must have spiked my OJ lol!!! 
Today I have a beautiful summertime kit for you all...inspired by long, lazy days at the beach, looking for seashells and just relaxing. Summer Haze is a tagger sized kit with 62 unique elements and 10 papers. Personal Use only, please do not share! You can find this kit in all my stores which are listed to the left of my blog!
Kit includes:
anchor, 2 bags, 3 boats, 2 bottles, bubbles, 2 buckets, cattails, cloth, crab, 3 deco, 2 door, dragonfly, driftwood, 3 ducks, fence, fishing pole, 4 frames, hook life saver, lily pad, net, oar, palm tree, poles, puddle, rope, scroll, 2 seagulls, 2 shell strings, 3 shell, 2 shells, sign, 2 splash, starfish, string, water, 2 wordart
**no duplicate/recolored elements**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me