Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, November 9, 2013
Supplies:
Kit- Basketball Babe by Gimptastic Scraps. Find where you can get this fab kit here.
Tube- I'm using the work of Ismael Rac. You can purchase his tubes here with a valid license.
Font- So Lonely
I'm writing this tutorial using Photoshop CS5 on a Mac. When I use Command you may need to use Ctrl. 

Command+N and open a new canvas 650x650. Place Frame 3 on canvas. Place Paper 1 below frame. On frame layer, click inside it using the magic wand tool (w). Select>Modify>Expand 2px. Select>Inverse. On paper layer, hit Delete. Deselect. 

Add close ups of tube above paper layer. Right-click on tubes and create clipping mask. Play with the blend modes and opacity to get a setting you like. On the top tube, I desaturated (shift+command+U) her, then did blend mode Overlay, Opacty 80%. On the bottom tube I did Overlay, 100% Opacity.
Add your tube. Command+J to duplicate. On top tube, Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur 2px. Blend mode, Screen. Opacity, 50%. Drop shadow the bottom tube layer.
Use elements from the kit to decorate your tag. From bottom to top I used:
halftone
paper
wire
flower 1
notebook
arrow
2 points
staple
doodle
pucker up
thumbs down
ticket
hoops
flair 2
shoe
Add name in white. Double click to open layer styles. Add an orange stroke with these settings:
With your Rectangular Marquee Tool (m), draw out a selection around the entire
tag, just slight smaller than the canvas. Image>Crop.
This will get rid of any stray pixels or drop shadows you don't see.
Image>Trim>Top Left Pixel Corner to remove the excess space.
Add your license and copyright info to the tag.
Add  any other text of choice.
Merge, save as PNG and enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me (bananas_68@yahoo.com) or friend me on facebook (badge on left of blog)!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me