Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, November 25, 2013
If you like pink and zebra print and lots of fun elements, then Pink is the New Black is the kit for you!! You can find this great kit by Abstract Creations at The PSP Project here
I paired it with the work of Tony Tzanoukakis which you can purchase here.
And here are some extras for you to snag. Just click to view full size, then right-click and save to your computer. 
Do not resize, add elements or names to these tags!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me