Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, November 29, 2013
Woot! Who's ready for a brand spankin' new winter kit? Winter Frost is the newest addition to my stores and is a perfect kit for those winter tags and scrapbook pages! With icy shades of green and snowy white, you will have loads of possibilities with this one!! 
I'm using some amazing CU lanterns from FourXDesigns in this kit. Visit her store here to purchase them! Great for multiple themes and uses. 
Available in Full and Tagger sized at Designer Scraps.
Available in Tagger size in Digital Chaos, Pics For Design, and The PSP Project.
Enjoy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me