Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, September 24, 2014
I made this free to use Facebook timeline cover using a beautiful kit by Farrah's Designer Scraps called Muscular Dystrophy. You can find the kit here at Designer Scraps. 

The cover can be picked up at Designer Scraps as well. Find it here.
The cover has a transparent space where you can pop a photo or tube in. Please don't claim as your own or erase any of my credits.


1 comment:

  1. So thoughtful of you to do a timeline for this worthy cause and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me