Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, September 20, 2014
Hey all! I have two new Inspired By kits at CDO!! These kits can be used with any artist :) 
First up, is a fun Halloween one inspired by the cute work of Maryline Cazenave. You can find it here

And on the other side of the spectrum is this dark kit, inspired by the amazing work of Tiffany Toland-Scott. You can find it here. 
This kit features some great CU from Art of Freya called Vampire Embrace 02. The elements come in PNG and PSD form, which means you can change them up as needed!! Check out her amazing work here. You won't be disappointed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me